Sister Blog Over At BearRoss.Com

Hello.  For a quick update, here's my new author bio...


----------------------

     I'm John Bear Ross, but you can call me Bear, and I write and work in Southern Nevada. I turn large amounts of caffeine into words.

     I was born in Arizona. I served in the Marine Corps Reserves as a machine-gunner. I enjoy firearms, motorcycles, 3D printing, and machining. Oh, and beer. Maybe too much.

     On top of all those things, I am a blue-collar guy with a compulsion to write. There’s not much more to me than that.

     I'm married to my wife, Beautiful Rachel, and we have two kids together. My work is dedicated to them.

To get ahold of me, feel free to email me at johnbearross@gmail.com

Or, join me on Facebook, where I do most of my interacting.
----------------------


That's the official bio in the back of my upcoming book, from Aethon Books.

The title, you ask?  Well, even if you didn't ask, here it is... ;)

Right now, we're going with "Junctionworld Book One: Defiance."

It's the first part of a trilogy of books for which I signed a contract.  The first installment, Defiance, is in for final editing.  Book Two, "Breakthrough" (working title) is about 44,000 words in, and should be delivered to the editors by the end of the summer of 2019.

I just bought the URL for www.bearross.com, since my old www.johnbearross.com and johnbearross.blogspot.com sites are kicking off filters at Twitter and Facebook for no known reason.  Updates will be mirrored at both sites, not to worry.
Now, I need to figure out why Zuckerberg hates this blog and my original URL.

So, welcome to the the new face of my web presence.  More to come.

Best,
Bear

Comments

Popular Posts