Gorilla Mech Rework, 80% (Or So...)


As noted earlier in the month, I have begun work on a number of Animechs, formerly from the Wildfire product line I sculpted for Comfy Chair Games.

The Scorpion Mech and Spider Mech are in the bag, and now it's the Gorilla Mech's turn.

Soon to be followed by the Wolf Mech.

Here's the "About 80%" reworked Gorilla Mech.  I got more work done on him today, but here is Monday and Tuesday's progress.



 The arm arrangement will be reworked.  I want that "ridged" upper arm/bicep to connect to the shoulder, instead of the forearm.


 Here are some scale shots against the bulk-out/digital sketch of the Earth Force Heavy HAMR suit.  That's just in the preliminary stages, but I think you'll like it.

Here is a close-up of the shoulder-mounted weapon.

More to come.


For my fellow countrymen, enjoy your Day of Thanksgiving tomorrow.  More updates on Friday.

Best,
JBR

Comments

Popular Posts