15mm DreamForge Leviathans Arrive

I got home from the gym today to find a nice big box from Utah.

Wargames Factory was on the return address, so I knew my 15mm Leviathans from Mark Mondragon had arrived.

My family was quickly ignored, and I rushed inside to my early Christmas present.

I opened everything up, and was pleasantly surprised to see the inclusion of a 28mm figure.  I didn't know that was in my level of pledge, but it's a beautifully done piece.

So, on to the unboxing...

 The box.

 The box, carefully cut open with my car keys.  Yes, I was that eager to open it.

 Contents of said box.  3 15mm Leviathans, and an extra 28mm fig sprue.

 Contents of one of the Leviathan boxes, once the cellophane wrapper is gouged off with my car keys.

I dig how the sprues stack inside the box.  No parts broken off and rattling around due to shipping damage.

I break out the Kramer's Krusher for scale.  That's a converted warjack, repurposed as a 15mm mech.

Kramer's Krusher, in front of the stack o' sprues.

Sprues laid out, and chicken quesadilla waiting to be devoured.

All in all, a gorgeous kit, and probably a new chapter in the arms race to build bigger and better mecha.  God help us all.

Great job, Mark.

Best,
JBR

Comments

Mark Mondragon said…
Wonderful news! I hope you love the kits, I must apologize in advance for the Shadokesh figure, we should have keyed the figures to the base. Having two figures connected by a chain with no set point, is well… more than a little frustrating on the assembly side., but the Crusaders should go together like a charm.

Cheers!
Mark
John Bear Ross said…
The instructions included with the 15mm version are the newest revision, right, Mark?

I know I'm going to love it. Immaculate detail. You're the next Bandai, I swear.

Best,
JBR
Mark Mondragon said…
Yep, they should be good to go...

Popular Posts