A Bit Of Tail





Work didn't happen as fast as I wanted today. Doctor's appointment in the middle of the afternoon, running to get the boy to and from school, this and that, that and this, all kept me from the computer. I even took a small break to do some (gasp!) manual sculpting. Yup, I broke out the bitz box and the Magic Sculpt, and went to town converting a Nomad Mercenary Warjack into a 15mm killing machine. I think you're going to like it. More on that later.

Anywho, here's the small update I did to the ScorpionMech. The tail segment will be done next go-round, but here it is in it's 66% detailed glory. Connective material, hoses, lines, and sprockets will be added. I'll also make an optional hard point connection that can be substituted for the tail, in case Bob wants to offer a version that can mount any of the dozens of weapons he has available on the common hardpoint system.


Speaking of hardpoints, you might have noticed from the Bulk-Out update, there's one sitting smack dab in the middle of the abdomen. This is on purpose. Here's what the standard gatling looks like plugged into it.

Of course, you might also mount the optional Epic Scale or 28mm scale crew hatches or cockpits I conjured up for the Spidermech. I can imagine a 28mm figure squeezing into the mech, kinda like getting into a kayak...with 8 armored legs. I'm also planning a 15mm scale cockpit or crew hatch to throw in as another freebie for the Sofa King.

Also, check out Mark Mondragon's beast of a build for Khurasan Minis. It's called the Mekanoid Dictator. It's a big mothertoaster, it is...

Best,
JBR

Comments

Popular Posts