New Patreon, and Project Malleus Parabellum

  

I just launched a Patreon where I supply a monthly mech via .stl file download.

Here's the link...

http://www.patron.com/johnbearross


The welcome aboard package for all Patrons is a digital mech hangar diorama.  I also include the .stl files if you want to 3D print anything in the pictures...




Quite a fun project.




I also came up with Hexabot Helpers.  These little guys can hand tools and hold flashlights for mech techs as they do repairs.


I am blessed, as it only took 10 days for the first tier, The First One Hundred, to sell out.

Here's March's reward.  Project Malleus Parabellum












Quite the nasty brute, no?

I combined a lot of my influences growing up as a kid, including Zoids, Macross, 40K, Rifts, Battletech, and a few others.


Here's the test print...

















Well, that's what I've got for now.

Junctionworld Book 3 is still going, not to fear. I am busy, and happy.

Best,
JBR

Comments

Popular Posts