Rewrite Done! Time To Detox, And Start Sniffing Glue!

The major rewrite of my first novel into the first installment of a trilogy for Aethon Books is complete.

Now, just a few spell checks and polishes, and it's ready for turn-in.


As my completion gift, I decided to treat myself to a model kit.  A Games Workshop Castellan, a large fire support mech for Warhammer 40K.

Time to wind down from my massive caffeine intake, and start sniffing model glue instead!  ;)

Stay tuned for further updates.

Best,
JBR

Comments

Mark Mondragon said…
Well done John! I am looking forward to a good read.

Have you plans on the publishing medium? I'm a book nut, digital is I must but I love the tactile aspects of a good book.

Regardless, a huge accomplishment and one to be proud of!
John Bear Ross said…
Thanks, sir!
Aethon Books, my publisher, is planning an audiobook, ebook, and possibly a pressed tree-flesh version, I believe.

I will be sure to let you know.

Best,
JBR

Popular Posts