Framed Chad Hardin Artwork From Mars McCoy! Woot!

I hate to name-drop, but in this case, I am safe in making an exception.

Chad Hardin and I met in 11th grade, in World History class, when we were going to high school in Las Vegas.

We were both doodling on our papers, and we struck up a conversation.  I got myself invited to a game of Marvel Superheroes, and the rest is history (i.e. a lifelong friendship between five guys that's on its third decade).

Chad's gone on to worldwide fame as a comics rocks star, doing artwork for Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, Boom, and a host of other publishers, as well as cover illustrations for books.

Chad also brokered my first published book over at Airship 27.  

A while ago, I received a package in the mail.  In it were the original prints from Chad.  This cover was for the second book I did through Airship 27, Mars McCoy Volume 1.

I owe him big.  Thanks, Chad.









Chad's beautiful Instagram page is... https://www.instagram.com/hardin_art/?hl=en

And his public Facebook page is... https://www.facebook.com/hardinartstudios/

Best,
JBR

Comments

Popular Posts