The Art Of: Lee Ray

This is a part of the "The Art Of" series of blog posts I was doing for a while.  They're a way to highlight artists whose work I like, and which inspires me.  They're also a way to focus attention on stuff you might not have seen before.  Click here to see other posts in the series.

On to Mr. Ray.

------------------------------------------------------

I can spot good talent.

Mr. Lee Ray is one of those talents.

Here's his main website.  You'll be able to see all the amazing things he's put together, from video game design, to concept art, to digital production pieces.  His contact email and CV (English-English for résumé ) are also on the last page.

www.lee-ray.com

Lee is looking for feedback on a new concept, as well.  Sorry, Lee, that it's taken me a while to put this up.  My schedule has been packed, lately.

Here are some preliminary illustrations for that new idea.  I don't have any idea of the setting, but it looks to be retro-futuristic in nature, with some advanced design traits thrown in here and there.

Dieselpunk mecha are always a source of joy for me.






Look for more updates as I get them.

That email address, if you wish to contact Lee directly, is info@lee-ray.com


Best,
JBR

Comments

Popular Posts