A Viper Suit For The Titan Marines, Part 3

So, on with the WIP series for the Titan Viper Suit.

The Viper Suit, like most of the things I build, is meant to be interchangeable and modular with other pieces within that manufacturer's product line.

Thus, the previous pics of the new cockpit on top of the old legs.

However, I got the go-ahead from Rebel Mike to craft a new set of legs that were more compatible with the style of the new, sleeker cockpit.


I stayed with the chicken-walker (digitigrade) look, but smoothed things down considerably from the EF Viper.

 
 
 
 I then did a side-by-side loadout comparison with the two Viper Suits, just so the client could have a clean-page look at my progress so far.

The nose is still too "beaky" for my tastes, though, so I'm going to blunt it a bit.

Stay tuned.

Best,
JBR

Comments

Sergeant Crunch said…
Looks great but the legs seem anorexic compared to the bulk of the nose. Overall though it I'd but a platoons of 'em...if I didn't have a bunch of other on the way from Kickstarter projects.
John Bear Ross said…
I know your pain.

Kickstarter madness...it affects us all. ;)

Best,
JBR

Popular Posts