DreamForge Kickstarter Ends Tonight



12 hours (or so) from this writing, the Kickstarter effort for Mark Mondragon's 28mm and 15mm scale Leviathans is ending.

The 15mm scale (1/100th scale) stretch goals mentioned in my previous post have been reached.

The Youtube video above is narrated by Mark, going into detail of the Kickstarter's offerings. It also shows the Mortis head being machined on a 5-Axis cnc mill. Great stuff.

Accordingly, my pledge has been upped. I'm now marked down for 3 Leviathans, 1 Mortis, and 4 extra weapons. Don't tell my wife.

Click here to get in on the madness.

Best,
JBR

Comments

dwartist said…
I won't tell yours if you don't tell mine!
John Bear Ross said…
Agreed. God help us if either falters!

Best,
JBR
Mark Mondragon said…
Breaking news! Mark Mondragon is a home wrecker, more at 11:00!

Seriously though, thank you for all the shout outs!

Popular Posts