What Is Dale Holding?



Dale Hurst, one of the dynamic duo that form Critical Mass Games (the ever-patient Craig Grady being the other half), was caught red-handed holding some sort of rapid prototype.  Which leads to the next question:  What is Dale holding?

A screen capture from my files might give a better indication, at least of how it's supposed to be oriented... ;)


And that bit, floating there in space?  Ignore that.  Nothing to see here.  Move on.

I told you you should have picked up more Mercs during the Critical Mass Games sale back in October, but did you listen to me?  Hmm?

Heh.

Best,
JBR

Comments

PF said…
I'm almost sure he is holding some kind of mech worm at 1:1 scale.

Do I win anything for finding the good answer? :D

PF
John Bear Ross said…
You win a free trip to France!

Oh. Wait. Nevermind.

;)

Best,
JBR
Dallas Walker said…
Do I spy the Snake mecha that you did the old art work for? ;)

P.S. I LMAO with what you said to PF.

Have a safe and Merry Christmas fellows!

Popular Posts