Mercs Minis Waza Weapons WIP, Part 6

Ah, the stunning conclusion to our Waza Weapons WIP Series...the Precision Rifle. Or, Sniper Rifle, if you're so inclined.

Here's the source art by Mr. Keith Lowe...


The Rough-out...


and the Approval shots...

These weapons were a delight to sculpt, though I must apologize to the crew over at Mercs Minis, who had to wait patiently while I slogged through the sculpting of these pieces. I think I actually had a case of sculptor's block/burnout during the course of sculpting these weapons, since the mouse didn't want to move at times. I eventually sorted my head out, and got these done. Again, apologies for the tardiness of my work.

Well, thanks for putting up with my little WIP series, and look for these to debut sometime soon. In the meantime, here's the link to the discussion forum over at Mercs Minis where these weapons (and their manual sculpts) will be revealed.

Best,
JBR

Comments

Unknown said…
Hello John.
This is Stéphane Nguyen, sculptor on the Keizai Waza project.
Our guys finally made it to Keith (even though we got a bit of a scare with shipment).
I just wanted to thank you for your excellent work on these weapons, hope you'll be pleased with the final result.
I look forward to working again with you in the future :)
John Bear Ross said…
Stéphane,

I apologize for just now seeing this comment. I love the resulting sculpts you did with the weapons. Beautiful stuff.

I, too, look forward to working with you again.

Best,
JBR

Popular Posts