Blogger Hiccup/There's No Crying In Digital Sculpting


Well, my profound blog post on the silliness of whining about work seems to have been eaten by Blogger. These things happen, sometimes. So, I'll repost the main theme...

I'm swamped with work, which I was whining about. Again, apologies if I vented my ingratitude in your ear.

I had to slap myself, and realize that people pay me for the privilege of re-arranging electrons into pleasing sci-fi shapes.

I'm currently stacked up with 28mm weapons, 15mm mechs, 15mm to 6mm fusions/translations of work, 6mm work, and a power armor or three.

More Caffeine!

Back to work.

Best,
JBR

Comments

JHaygood said…
You can whine any time my friend. It does the soul good. I remember in the military if the soldier was whining..he was happy. Its when he stopped you had to worry...

Popular Posts