A Thousand Faces #11: I'm Published Again!


Besides breeding tall and handsome offspring, or pushing around electrons in digital sculpting, I also write. Well, type, but you get the idea (my hand-scribbling is horrible).

Superhero fiction, pulp fiction, science fiction: I've dabbled in it all. I have a potent mixture of schizophrenia and bullsh!t swirling about in my skull, and it has to come out somehow. Hammering on a keyboard is better than talking back to the voices in my head, so it's quite therapeutic, in a way.

A few years ago, I decided to become a published writer, and here's another product of that effort: My "Avatar Reborn" entry in the quarterly publication, A Thousand Faces. A Thousand Faces publishes hero fiction, kind of like comic books, but without the pesky pictures ruining everything. Heh.

My story is about a young insurgent fighting back against a regime of superhuman tyrants. It's a bit of a dystopia, or bleak future, but it is some slick writing on my part, if I do say so myself.

Do me a favor, and yourself, and a clutch of other emerging writers, and pick up a copy. A Thousand Faces is usually available through Amazon, or Lulu, or you can order from the site's store page. The Download is $3.99, and the hard copy is $10. That's a lot of reading for a damn good price, but I'm obviously biased.

Let me know what you think!

Best,
John Bear Ross

Comments

Chad Hardin said…
Just bought mine on Lulu!
John Bear Ross said…
Thanks, brotherman!

Best,
JBR

Popular Posts