Hammer Suits Painted by JRacel At TMP




JRacel over at the TMP forums has made me squeal like a little girl. Yeah, I said it.

Check out his picture gallery of some HAMR Mk.1 suits he posed and painted. He even reversed the combat blade on one suit from hammer to icepick grip (old LINE training seeping in, sorry), and added a skull to the pommel. That there's a knife-fightin' mo-fo!

Here's a link to the post at TMP's forums.

Here's the page to buy a platoon or two.

Keep painting them, Jeff! I want to see what you do with the Titan suit, too. Great stuff.

Same to the rest of you out there. Send me your Hammer Suit pics, and I'll put some of them up.

*squeal!*

Best,
JBR

Comments

David said…
Those are just so well done! I love the skull pommel.

Man, it must just be the coolest thing for you to see something you've designed tricked out and played with in such a way!

Squeal away, sir! :)
Mark said…
I like the look of the Titan suit but I still cant take the canopener seriously.

Cheers
Mark
Mark said…
Great paint job by Jeff.
John Bear Ross said…
Mark,

Help is on the way! The Earth Force alternate arm sprues will be more to your liking, then. Regular fists (weaponless), a forearm heavy flamer, and fire support arms. The knife will be a separate bit, to be used if you wish, or not.

Best,
JBR
John Bear Ross said…
@Kobold,

It is great. I like doing this, and like what people seeing what people can do with it.

Best,
JBR

Popular Posts