Blackbird 5 Model Now Available Through Shapeways




UPDATE: The hiccup that caused the models to be temporarily pulled, caused by me, has been averted.

The models are back for sale. Mark Maddox is a good guy to work with, and we came to an understanding. Check out his website here.

I've also uploaded a pair of new sizes, 1.5 inch and 3 inch wingspans. The 3-inch is a bit spendy, but it's a handful of starship.

The links allow you to buy again. I'll be sure to let you know when the Mars McCoy story is published, as well.

Best,
JBR

---------------------------------

ORIGINAL POST:
Well, I've uploaded 2-inch and 1-inch wingspan versions of the Blackbird 5 model I did a few months ago to my Shapeways storefront. Here are the links to order your own personal rapid prototypes, delivered fresh to your door from the land of dikes, windmills, and wooden shoes.

The One-Inch Wingspan Blackbird.

The One and a Half Inch Wingspan Blackbird.

The Two-Inch Wingspan Blackbird.

The Big Daddy Three-Inch Blackbird.
Pricey, but it fills the hand!

Shapeways give you a choice of build materials. I recommend White, Black, or Transparent Detail. It may be a bit pricier, but those choices are for Objet 3d printers, which are very nice machines that I do the majority of my builds on. Moddler, for example, uses an Objet.

Well, that's all for now. Enjoy!

Best,
JBR

Comments

Popular Posts