Rebel Minis-Titan Marines Hammer Suit!











Here is the Titan Marine Hammer Suit I did for Rebel Minis. It's the next model in a series I'll be doing for Rebel Mike. I think we're on to a good thing, here.

The Titan Marines have a harder, edgier look than the more utilitarian Earth Force suits. They're made for quick, decisive attacks, slashing in from orbit. I created an early-generation energy weapon for this suit (with power cord), and a beautiful vibro-katana, to reflect their neo-samurai philosophy.
Here's the original sketch I did for the Titan Hammer Suit. Some of the design notes came to fruition, others didn't. Mike and I decided to go with a vibro-katana instead of a Gundam-style torch sword. I like the end result.

Well, enjoy! There is a lot more stuff planned for these lines.

Best,
JBR

Comments

Mark Mondragon said…
Loving this one... another job well done!
John Bear Ross said…
You're just saying that to make me blush...

Everyone knows you're the better prototyper.

Best,
JBR
Eliott said…
Hey man,that suit is looking real badass. I love the detail work and design. (Although the shape of the feet seems a bit cartoony to me, but they serve ther purpose well :P). Keep up the good work.

eliott.
John Bear Ross said…
I appreciate it, sir. The feet do look a bit like hooves, but the side-stabilizer toes look cute, in their own armored way.
Keep up your great design work.

Best,
JBR

Popular Posts