The Critical Mass Games Medium Tank/APC




I've been given free reign to give WIP updates on Critical Mass Games projects that I'm working on, so here it goes...

This is the Arc Fleet APC/Medium Tank I'm doing for Critical Mass. The Hull will be the same, but different turrets and other accessories will convert it to different roles on the tabletop. Stay tuned for more. I should have this done this weekend.

Also, Critical Mass has put up a forum for discussion and feedback on their upcoming releases. Here's the link...

I'll be over there from time to time to get feedback on the builds I do for Critical Mass. Register and post.

Best,
John Bear Ross

Comments

Eli Arndt said…
Looks good, though the turret seems a bit on the big side.

-Eli
leadpeople.blogspot.com
John Bear Ross said…
Not to worry, Eli, the turret might look a little big, but it's to accomodate some of the larger cannons planned for this wee beastie. I think when the final model is done, it will balance out nicely.

Best,
JBR

Popular Posts