What's The Bear Working On, You Ask?

It's been a while since the last update, I know.

Things I'm working on...

1. A new power armor in 15mm scale. This guy is great! He'll stand about 7 feet tall, with a wide assortment of armored backpacks, and various support weaponry. Manufacturer to be announced.

2. I just finished off a great a-grav tank system for an unnamed client in 15mm scale. Main Battle Tank, Missile Artillery, and APC versions, all on the same hull. It turned out beautifully, and I can't wait for the reveal.

3. I'm talking with a fellow overseas for providing designs and a little bit of rules feedback for a planned game. More on this as it develops.

4. I also finished up a great fire support walker for a UK company. It has the classic "tank turret on legs" look, like an ED-209 or AT-ST on steroids. Lots of weaponry on this beast, too.

5. I also have a few optional weapons for the Rebel Miniatures Martian walker on my plate. That I know I can tell you about. The accessories will give that great design a little bit more flexibility for crushing and burning the fleeing human hordes! Yay!

Well, sorry to be so secretive, but my clients don't always want to reveal their hands too soon. But, it builds a small bit of buzz, and when I get permission to post pics of the final builds, or their WIP renders, I'll do so.

Best,
John Bear Ross

Comments

Popular Posts