Yay! I can reveal a few designs I did for Rebel Minis earlier in the year, now that Mike has gone public with the designs. Just so you know, when things go quiet around here, it's usually because I'm flaying my nervous system with copious amounts of Monster Lo-Carb energy drinks, and sculpting like mad. Kinda like I've been doing all week.

Anywho, here were some shots of the Rebel Miniatures Tripod, from source art sketch to final render. Pics of the finished model are up at Dropship Horizon, which you can find on my blog list in the sidebar.
Also, an Armored Personnel Carrier I did for Rebel Minis is in the pics, for scale. That guy is 2 and 1/2 inches in length, and is a futuristic update on the Bradley Fighting Vehicle. Stay tuned for more on that piece.
Best,
John Bear Ross


Comments

Popular Posts