Grymn Powered Armour, Part 6

Here is the end of the third wave of detailing.

For an index of all the previous work-in-progress updates, click here for post five.  Links to posts one through four are there.

All sorts of doo-dads and details have been added to the sculpts. 
I rebuilt the double barrels and handguard of the assault cannon/grenade launcher combination weapon.
Everything was BooleanUnioned together.
ShowEdges was used extensively to show broken edges and bad surfaces, which were excised or welded over.
Final fitting on all critical joints, minor polishing all around, and nips and tucks all over the place.

I like them.  Not bad, considering the longest part, the rail gun, is just under 1.2 inches (30mm) in length. 

Off to the client for approval.  Changes might still happen, so stay tuned.






















Best,
JBR

Comments

Inso said…
I am completely loving this project :)

Those packs are superb and with the additional, back mounted weapons, would make my Grymn powered armour a force to be reckoned with.

I'm glad Kev is going to cast these up because I want some of those railgun/missile packs for my Grymn platoon and will happily wait until the packs are available to paint them up.

Excellent stuff :)
John Bear Ross said…
I'm glad you like them. I'm rather fond of them, myself. This was a neat project to work on.

Best,
JBR
I do like the cyclone type version, lovely work on these!
John Bear Ross said…
Thank you, sir!

These should be in my hand this weekend, and I'll be sure to post pics.

Best,
JBR

Popular Posts