Saturday, July 13, 2013

1995 Rejection Letter From Palladium Books

I was digging through some archives, and came across this old gem.

I sent off a package back in 1995, fresh back home from USMC boot camp, to Palladium Books.

I approached them with a proposal to convert or port over their system into a miniatures game.  I believe I included some proposals for RDF, REF, Coalition and Triax units, as well as others.

Here's what I got in the mail a short while later...


Neat, huh?

I had nearly forgotten about this.  Needless to say, I kept plugging along.  I think I even pitched a miniatures game to Kevin S. at a GAMA convention in the early 2000s, with a similar result as the letter.

Nice to see Palladium bringing a miniatures game to market, based on their Robotech license.  Best of luck to them.

Well, back to plugging along...  ;)

Best,
JBR

Post a Comment