New Mercenary Mech For Critical Mass Games, Part 1

So, the Ravager and Blackguard mechs I did for Critical Mass Games did well, and laid down a pattern that I hoped to continue.  So I did.

Here's the next step in the path laid down by those two great mechs.

Almost every part was designed to be interchangeable, from torsos, to legs, to jetpacks, to upper arms, to main weapons, to auxiliary weapons.  Modularity!  Whoo-hoo!

We really haven't come up with a name yet, so "New Merc Mech" will have to do for now.

Here's some initial screen shots of the proposal I brought to Craig and Dale at CMG...










The jetpack for the mech is a consortium of parts, mainly from the Volos assault mech.  I loved the micro-nozzles on that piece, and carried it over to this part.  I postulated that it could be a reverse-engineered jetpack, based on salvaged Astagar technology.

Again, all parts on this mech can be swapped out with the Ravager and Blackguard.  Stay tuned for some exciting developments.

Best,
JBR

Comments

Popular Posts