Last Day For The 28mm Viper Suit STL Kickstarter

 Gang, you've done a gangbusters job of getting the word out and supporting the 28mm Viper Suit Kickstarter project!


Here's that link, in case you need to share it.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/johnbearross/the-viper-suit-from-rebel-minis-digital-direct


We are over 100 backers, and over $2500 total, pushing us beyond the fifth stretch goal!

I can now remaster the Cybernetic Autonomous Troopers, or CATs.  They're lean, mean units packing some serious firepower, and they are getting a serious upgrade after 10 years.


I managed to paint up the 28mm Viper Suits, as well as a 28mm Merka Main Battle Tank from last year's Motorpool Kickstarter.

The Merka is one of the files added at a discount to help assist the Viper Suit campaign.  What a good looking design, if I say so myself.

Base Coated.  
Desert Viper Suit with dual gatlings.  Gatlings make everything better.

Green Viper with dual triple-barrel energy cannons and a gold cockpit canopy.  I enjoy making my glass and vision ports gold, like Apollo astronaut visors or F-16 canopies.

The jetpacks, one of the unlocked stretch goals, look great on the Vipers.

Here's a 28mm Merka MBT.  What a looker!

Here's Waldo, my faithful size reference model, with a gun drone from last year's Motorpool Kickstarter.  
Here's Waldo with the dual Vipers.

Group Shots.

That's all for now.  I am slowly printing a 28mm Renegar-class MegaTank.  It's a beast!  That update will happen soon.

That link, again...

Thanks!

Best,
JBR


Comments

Popular Posts