Rebel Minis Viper Suit for Crowdfunding

 A few years ago, in 2018, I decided to blow off the cobwebs of my sculpting (I had been writing up a storm), and revisited the digital vaults of my archives.

I did the Viper Suit in 15mm for Rebel some years before.  I tried to simply upscale it and add a few details, but it was just too chunky.  Its structure and detailing was optimized for 15mm casting methods, including thicker dimensions for metal or plastic to flow in molds.


I decided to do a clean-sheet redesign.  This was as far as I got, before I found out I was signed to a publisher, and work stopped.  Notice it's height, relative to the AA battery.

Now, two novels later and things being different, I asked Rebel Mike for the chance to refine and refresh the 2018 design.  He agreed.  So, here I am, jumping in with both feet by running a crowdfunding effort on my own (just so I can learn the ropes).

So, coming soon to Kickstarter, and hopefully even IndieGoGo for those of you who don't like Kickstarter, is this bad boy.

Notice it's a wee big bigger.

The size has been enhanced, and a few more features added.







Stay tuned for more updates.  This is going to be big.
Literally.

Best,
JBR

Comments

Popular Posts