Final Sunday Snippet Before Launch Day On Tuesday

Howdy, Junctionworlders!

This is the last word I get with you before the book, Breakthrough: Junctionworld Book 2, launches on Tuesday, February 11th, 2020.

Here's that beautiful cover image again of Jessica Kramer...


And here's the synopsis/blurb my publisher and I worked out...

-----------------------

She's not storming the gates to get in. She's busting out.

Jessica Kramer is a gladiator pilot with a target on her head, having survived a dark plot to assassinate her in the armored arenas of Junctionworld.

Now, her crew chief's promise to a dead man sends Jessica and her armored mech plummeting through inter-dimensional space, trying to find the last family she has.

As the guns of the Eighth Gate blaze, new threats arise, and unseen powers awaken.

Somewhere, out there among the worldgate networks, events are in motion that will shake Junctionworld down to its physics-defying foundations.

The second installment of the Junctionworld Series will leave you hanging on for dear life. Grab your copy today!

-----------------------

That's pretty exciting, no?

I also want to show you the dedication I wrote out...

-----------------------

To Judy Michaels, my AP English teacher, who had the patience and wisdom to guide this wild, unfocused galoot through his turbulent high school years.

Thank you for your steadfast, unwavering encouragement.

-----------------------

Miss Michaels put up with a lot of my guff, and didn't give up on me.  I wanted to make sure she knew the impact she had on my life and creative work.  This one goes out to you, Miss Judy.

If you want to pre-order the ebook, here's the link.
https://www.amazon.com/Breakthrough-Junctionworld-Book-Bear-Ross-ebook/dp/B07ZFWP2PX


Paperpack should launch at the same time.

Audiobook is in the works.

I'll be sure to update when those milestones are reached.

Thanks!

Best,
Bear


Comments

Popular Posts