PF, Sculptor Extraordinaire, Has A Crowdfunding Offer For You, Fellow Sentient

Fellow Sentient,

PF, talent of international renown, currently is running a campaign to raise funds to bring his own unique alien troopers to production.

The link is here.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/alien-shocktrooper-squad


 Here's the group shot...



 PF has some neat fluff attached to these guys that you can read here.  I did the digital design for the bullpup-style carbine they wield, called the Unifier Mk.1.



Here are some stretch goals.  A heavy gunner (with another weapon I designed) and an officer.












And here are individual shots of the troopers.

Beautiful Stuff, as always, from PF.  Put yourself down for a squad or two.  Or seven.

Again, the Indiegogo link is here.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/alien-shocktrooper-squad

Best,
JBR

Update:  I figured I'd put my money where my mouth is:  I'm now backing this.  Signup with Indiegogo was effortless, much less of a pain than KS.

Comments

Popular Posts