Chris K's Custom Hovertank, As Requested

Chris K. from Dropship Horizon requested to see a particular combo of Titan Marine Light Tank Hull and Turret, RUM-V Hoverskirt, and the tri-barrel energy weapons from the Viper Suits.

So I dipped into the digital bitz box, and whipped up this combo.  Enjoy, Chris!

If there are any other ones you folks would like to see of the parts I've made for the RUM-V series, or the parts that are already compatible with them, drop me a line in the comments section.








The last pic is a screen capture of the side view panel in Rhino, with the viewport setting of "Pen."  It's a neat little feature I just discovered in the recent 5.0 upgrade.  Sweet.  Instant line art.  I'm going to have to play with that more.

Best,
John Bear Ross

Comments

Chris K. said…
Thanks, JBR! That's definitely going to be the main fighting vehicle for my EF Droptroopers.
John Bear Ross said…
Glad to be of service, sir.

Best,
JBR
David said…
I really like the line-art feature - very reminiscent of those technical/gear drawings from the various Traveller supplements and articles from back in the day.

Oh, and the Rhino looks pretty cool, too.

It seems rather tall when compared with the scale dollies - I've not seen many armoured vehicles in R/L to get a sense of scale but my impression was that designers aimed at low silhouettes? Or is there a trade off between silhouette and your ability to recruit "one-armed midgets" to crew the vehicle?

(BTW the quote was from a Russian KGB officer whose military service was in a Cold War armoured unit - he was not impressed with Russian tanks)

Popular Posts