Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
JOHN BEAR ROSS
Writer, Sculptor, Husband, Father, Millwright, Marine, All In No Particular Order
Pages
My MyMiniFactory Store
My Cults3D Store
My Science Fiction Books On Amazon
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
Peter Jackson
The Hobbit
Trailer
December 20, 2011
The Hobbit Trailer
Looks Good!
December 2012, or so.
Best,
JBR
Comments
Slade Hart
said…
I made a co worker watch the trailer since my "NO TRAILERS" policy is still in effect for films I want to see. She said the date at the end was December 2013!!! I hope that isn't true. I can't wait that long. Argh!!!
John Bear Ross
said…
December 14th, to be exact.
Sleep more. The year will go by faster!
Merry Christmas to your beautiful wife and family, Slados.
Best,
JBR
Popular Posts
January 02, 2012
Putting Together An AR-15 Rifle, Part 1
June 27, 2019
Putting Together A Castellan Imperial Knight Kit.
Comments
Sleep more. The year will go by faster!
Merry Christmas to your beautiful wife and family, Slados.
Best,
JBR