Khurasan Sci-Fi Interiors








Jon at Khurasan commissioned me earlier in the year to do a set of open-sided floor tiles, with accompanying bulkheads, doors, and other futuristic equipment that could play a part in whatever types of 15mm interior scenarios customers could dream up.

After a bit of art direction, I managed to whip up the following. I've also included a few Waldo shots to show you the digital CAD.

Why just the computers? Because the other screen shots have stuff I'm not supposed to show you yet...hint hint...

The show pieces are nicely painted by Martin of "Fire Broadside."

Here's the link to Khurasan's site, where you can purchase this new terrain.

And here is an announcement article at Dropship Horizon with photos by Martin of an assembled sci-fi room, complete with Riflething. Great stuff.

Hope you like them, and put them to good use! 15mm Sci-Fi RPG adventures and corridor crawls, here we come! Whoo-hoo!

Best,
JBR

Comments

Kobayachimaru said…
Great work! They are on my wish list.
John Bear Ross said…
I'd love to see your painting skills at work on these terrain bits.

Best,
JBR
Martin said…
These were a lot of fun to paint! My original plan was to make them grey/white in the style of Nostromo, but I was a bit pressed for time so I abandoned that idea.

Great sculpts. Lots of detail! :)

Popular Posts