Little Bear's Custom CAV



My son and I spent the day painting miniatures and building model kits. It was a good day.

Here's his custom CAV, built from parts from my bits box. It has the torso and missile launcher of a Sovereign, the weapon arms of a Gladiator II, and the legs of an old hand-sculpt Dictator. Dad had to add some stacked #10 washers to the shoulders to compensate for different hole sizes, and a bit of Magic Sculpt under the torso to adapt the torso to the slanted hips, but the paintjob is pure Little Bear.

He's 7, and already has been exposed to the geek virus his father carries. Is it wrong to infect your children with your own madness? Maybe...unless that madness is, of course, mecha madness.

heh.

Best,
JBR

Comments

Don M said…
My oldest son is 30 and youngest 26 they were both infected at about the same age as your son...no harm no foul...;-)
Sergeant Crunch said…
Nothing wrong with it at all. All four of my boys were humming the Imperial March by the they were three. All of them (13, 11, 6, and 4) have been asking me for miniatures since I redeployed.
JHaygood said…
Heck no its not bad! How do you think we grow the next generation to take over after we are gone? All my sons 21, 19, 17 play games with the daddy. My daughter 15 almost got the bug then her hormones kicked in...

Jay

Popular Posts