Look At My Monkey: GorillaMech WIP, Pt. 4






Look At My Monkey!

Er, actually, look at Bob's Monkey!

Here's the first wave of detailing for the GorillaMech, for Comfy Chair Games' upcoming 6mm game. This stage was the heavy work, rebuilding of the bulkout into something less jagged, "engineering" how everything fits together, and doing the initial fusing.

After this, weaponry, then final detailing, where the rivets and plating will manifest themselves.

In the meantime, here's an oldie but goody from Joe Cartoon...

Probably Not Safe For Work, though...



Best,
JBR

Comments

Brandlin said…
if its based on a gorilla then its an APE not a MONKEY! :p
John Bear Ross said…
True, but "Look at my Ape" doesn't command nearly the same attention! Heh.

Best,
JBR
John Bear Ross said…
Look at my simian? Look at my primate? You see my dilemma.

Popular Posts