Progress On Asymmetric Craft






Here's the next bit of work on the Asymmetric Strike Craft (one of many working titles).

I've reduced the number of missiles on the wing pods from three to two warheads, and added a radiator/cooling fin to the rear of the pod. It might survive, it might not, to the final edition.

Also, in the good news department, I'm now benefiting from a mixture of potent stimulants and better time management, and I'll be re-adding Comfy Chair Miniatures to my work schedule. Work will continue on doing miniatures for the Sofa King's 6mm-scale Wildfire Mech game. Stay tuned.

Best,
JBR

Comments

David said…
I do like the look of this vehicle though, at the risk of raining on your parade, are you aware of this Kra'Vak skimmer from Ground Zero Games?

Jon's Kra'Vak use a lot of hard angles while your machine has lots of sleek curves. My worry is that someone will look at the weapons' boom/missile pods and go 'these look the same'.

Anyway, just a FYI
John Bear Ross said…
Good find, sir. I wasn't aware of that offering by GZG.

I was more afraid of TIE Fighter comparisons.

As it is, I'll make sure nothing about mine can be confused for Jon's.

Best,
JBR
Mark Mondragon said…
Meh... I would not worry on either count, I disagree with Koblods assessment on this one. Good to see you back at work

All the best,
Mark-

Popular Posts