Visions Of Judah

I am going to relaunch Code Of Armor, combining parts one and two into a complete novel with a real cover on it.

So, in order to do so, I had to sculpt Judah, the mech in the first chapter of the book.  Or, at least my vision of Judah.

You might have something different in mind.  That's cool.  I deliberately skimped on a lot of details to let the reader make up their own mind what shape things take.

However, a mech needs to be on the cover, so I am putting out a general shape for the big guy before he suffers too much damage at the hands of Masamune Kyuzo.

Here's a taste...







Here's the initial, unposed model.  I had to rework a few panels, particularly on the shoulders, to tie the thing together.  I like the result.









Notice the full cockpit.  Neat.

Alright, back to writing!

Best,
JBR

Comments

Popular Posts