First Three Chapters of Code Of Armor: Vengeance, Part 2...Plus, Part 3 Started!

It occurs to me that I didn't upload or post the link to the first three chapters of my recently-launched book, Code Of Armor: Vengeance, Part 2.

Here's that link to the PDF.

www.johnbearross.com/CodeOfArmorVengeance-PartTwo-FirstThreeChapters.pdf

Also, good news for sellers of caffeine products in my town, I've started Part 3 of the Code Of Armor series!  2600 words today!  Woot!

#WardancersGonnaWardance

Snippets and worldbuilding chapter headers coming soon!
Stay posted.

Best,
JBR



-----------------------------

Code Of Armor: Vengeance, Part Two

Pilot Jessica Kramer is a mech gladiator fighting long odds, personal demons, and a rigged system in order to solve the murder of her brother in an alien arena.

The Kindle version is $2.99, or free with Kindle Unlimited.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0772D3Q92

Comments

Popular Posts