CNC Prototyper Update 2017, Part 3

Do you like Youtube videos with lots of acoustic trauma and incessant, high-pitched sounds?
Well, you've come to the right spot, folks!

Click on a few videos of getting my cnc prototyper up to speed while my main sculpting computer figures out if it's going to self-destruct or not.

(I've been spending a lot of time in the garage while my main sculpting rig slowly eats itself.  I did a Windows 10 reinstall, and still muddling through things.  No fun)

Initial surfacing of the spoil board.

Second surfacing and small adjustment.

Simple Return To Zero (fixed reference point) and MDF dust everywhere.

My first generation of tooling boards, and how to hold the work down while you're cutting.  Some Astagar shuttle glimpses in there.

Back to figuring out Windows 10.

Best,
JBR

Comments

Popular Posts