So What's An Astagar, You Ask?

Astagar.  It's a name dropped here and there as I show videos of me machining a heavy shuttle for "them."

 

Well, who are "Them?"

The Astagar are a race of reptilian aliens offered as a pack of mercenaries by Craig and Dale at Critical Mass Games, and initially sculpted by master sculptor PF.

I was so intrigued by them that I asked the CMG gents for permission to make a mecha for them, which they gladly granted.

So, they're going to be the focus of the next major Kickstarter in 15mm, coming soon from Critical Mass Games.  I've hinted at it for a while.  Time to get down to brass tacks.

I have sculpted mecha, powered armour, main battle tanks (both grav and tracked), heavy APCs (both grav and tracked), and I'm currently machining the large craft that will bring these beauties to the battlefield from orbit.

Steve "Coolhand" Tyler did some beautiful sculpts that I'm not allowed to talk about, but don't worry, double-legger, you'll find out about them soon enough.  ;)

Best,
JBR


Comments

Popular Posts