250000 Page Views. Thank You.

So, recently, I've noticed that page views of the blog have enjoyed an uptick.

After puttering along for years, Google/Blogger's stats tell me the blog is over 250,000 views.

A quarter million page views.

Thank you.

I'm humbled, and appreciative.


Mostly.  ;)

Best,
John Bear Ross

Edit To Add:

My thanks to Dropship Horizon and its original founder Mark Hannam, as well as the subsequent editorial crew that took over for him, for the being the main referral site to my little blog.

DH is really the central nexus of the 15mm revival.

I'm glad it's there, and hope it remains a guiding beacon for our hobby.

Comments

Chris said…
I know that I've added to that site traffic some. This might even add some more, you've won a Liebster. http://sippinonpaintwater.blogspot.com/2014/05/gots-me-liebster.html
AHunt said…
I think the 15mm group on Facebook may have helped as well. For me, at least, it made you more accessible and therefore more interesting for me to follow.

Popular Posts