2012 Miniatures Exchange Entry, WIP Part 2




Alright. Things are rolling along nicely, and here's the basecoat. I'm going for an average, everyday desert theme, so the basecoat is a mix of tan and black.

Gold is for the windscreen, since I'm a fan of F-16 canopies and Apollo visors.


I then start picking out metallic bits like grills, joints, and the sword with Reaper's Truesilver.


Then, I apply my first black ink wash, and paint grey over the major detail panels to make them stand out from the tan base coat.

We'll finish up tomorrow.

Best,
JBR

Comments

Allison M. said…
Nice step-by-step. But no happy trees?
John Bear Ross said…
You're thinking of a different Ross.

And as you'll see from the final result, Bob and I are nowhere near related, especially when it comeas to painting.

;)

Best,
JBR

Popular Posts