Rebel Minis Zombie Madness






From the TMP 15mm Forums...

Rebel Mike said...

"So I was talking with Ed at Two Hour Wargames today and he said "You need a Zombie Sale for this Halloween!"

So I hung up. I don't like sales :)

He then called back and said, "I'll run a sale on the ATZ books if you do…" So, being a big fan of All Things Zombie, I agreed. So here's the Deal:

All Zombie packs, hunter packs and ATZ box sets are 20% off with code: zombies until Nov 1st. You must put in that code when checking out to get the discount. If I missed something email me :)

AND it gets better! If you buy any zombie item at Rebelminis.com, you can email Ed with your order # and you can get the ATZ(All things Zombie) rulebook for 1/2 off! WOW!

This is a killer deal for a limited time only! Check out the packs at: Rebelminis.com

All Things Zombie Rulebook at: link

Ed, said it.. so let it be done…

Thank you for your Support!"


You've got a couple days to put in "Zombies" and save some coin. C'mon, you know you want to start gaming The Walking Dead...

"Walker!"

*Blam*

"Great. Now we just sounded the dinner bell..."

Or the Pinkeye episode of South Park...

Just go easy on the Worcestershire Sauce...

Best,

JBR

Comments

Popular Posts