New Cold Navy Ships!





Cold Navy, a line if starships I helped launch years ago, has returned with a vengeance! Chris over at Ravenstar Studios has picked up the line, and is definitely running with it. I can't think of anyone I'd be happier with resurrecting this beautiful line of ships.

Mike Hardy came up with the initial line, and a series of future ships. His designs are really solid, and he was good to work with.

I didn't do these, but I can definitely appreciate their sleek lines, so I just wanted to show them off to you folks. Order bunches.

For ordering info, you can email Chris at ravenstarstudios@charter.net

His main website is Ravenstarstudios.com

And a blog seems to have gone up at http://ravenstarstudios.blogspot.com

Best,
JBR

Comments

Sergeant Crunch said…
He's really managed to capture the essence of your original designs. Can't wait to get some of these to go with my other Mauridians.

The blog has been there for a long time, it's just been extremely dormant.
MiniatureReview said…
I should have a few of these ships coming. I have the old Cold Navy ships, so I will put up some comparisons when they arrive.
John Bear Ross said…
The Terran Battlecarrier is my favorite of the bunch, I think. Replacing the mass drivers with a broad flight deck is a nice substitution.

Best,
JBR
Mark Mondragon said…
I always liked the Cold Navy series. I had no idea you were a co-founder on the designs... Glad to see Ravenstar is up and running with these.

All the best,
Mark-
John Bear Ross said…
Well, I was just the e-sculptor monkey. Mike Hardy was the real designer. I just made things fit 3D-wise. They turned out very nice, though, and it's nice to see them step into the next "generation" of releases.

Best,
JBR

Popular Posts