Sickness and Armor


Well, this cold bug knocked me into the dirt for a couple days. I'm still coughing up chunks, but I can strap myself back into the sculpting chair. Nyquil is hell on the creative process, but I'm over the worst of it. Back to work.

In other news, Ironrook has posted up a series of photos on his blog, showing the first casts of the Rebel Minis hammer suit. That layering affect is common in RP parts, so don't worry, and is covered by the first coat of primer and paint. If it really bothers you, you can polish it off, I suppose, but I'm used to it after all these years. Ironrook also has a side-by-side with some new 15mm character pieces done by none other than Bobby Jackson. They look great, and will definitely find a place in my planned mercenary warband.

Well, back to sculpting I go. I should have an update tonight on the ScorpionMech.

Best,
JBR

Comments

Popular Posts