Painted SpiderMechs and Haiti


I was cruising through a forum, trying to look up another 3d artist's work. Lo and behold, I see a couple painted pics of the SpiderMech by SilentBob27 (nice work, Bob!), for Comfy Chair's upcoming 6mm Mech game, WildFIRE. Click on the link to buy your own SpiderMechs. For $7 a pop, they're a hell of a bargain.

Just thought I'd throw that in there.

I'm busy right now, doing up scenery bits for Critical Mass Games' terrain board that will be on display at Salute. I'd love to go to Salute someday. A drunk like me would have some good fun in an English pub. Follow the thread here on CMG's forum. The scenery bits show up on page 6.

Also, as I'm sure you've heard, the island of Haiti is a mess. "Normal" on that island was deplorable squalor. Add a 7.0 earthquake and non-existent building codes, and you have thousands of dead men, women, and children. Donate a buck or two to the Red Cross, if not for Haiti, for the sake of future inevitable disasters.

See if you can help at The Red Cross site. You can also donate by texting the word HAITI to 90999. It'll be a $10 donation added to your next phone bill.

Best,
JBR

Comments

Popular Posts