Code Of Armor: Vengeance...Launch Night!

Well, the time is here.  Launch Night for the first installment of my ongoing novella series, Code Of Armor: Vengeance.

Here's a Sam Adam's Octoberfest to celebrate.  Raise one with me, won't you?


You can find Code Of Armor:Vengeance via Amazon, and also via Kindle Unlimited.

Go back a few blog posts, and you can download a few sample chapters via PDF, or click on the Look Inside button on the Amazon page.

My thanks to Michael Anderle for showing me the pathway around the Gatekeepers.
And thanks to my wife and family, to whom my work is dedicated.

If you'd like to check out the first three chapters, here they are on PDF...
http://www.johnbearross.com/CodeOfArmor-VengeancePartOne-FirstThreeChapters.pdf

Enjoy!

Best,
JBR

Comments

Popular Posts