Kickstarter For Defense Grid: The Board Game

I have been quiet for a while, yes, but it's for a good cause.

A board game I have been helping with is now being offered via Kickstarter.

Defense Grid: The Board Game looks to be an analog port of the classic Tower Defense game.

Click Here for the link.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/409329472/defense-grid-the-board-game/description

Here's a small overview of the game.

Here's a few prototype pics of the game pieces I helped bring to the tabletop with the art direction by none other than Mr. James Van Schaik, my fellow CAV sculptor who recruited me to the project.

Pics are from Forged By Geeks, LLC's Facebook Page Follow them there for more updates.










These game pieces entailed a bit of file rehabilitation on my part, and then James had to take my printed files and make them more production friendly by hand.  The original files were a unique challenge to take from their original format to something that was printable.

All in all, a very satisfying piece of work.  I might have some more to do, but til then, the game is offered for your enjoyment.

That link, again, is https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/409329472/defense-grid-the-board-game/description

Thanks!
John Bear Ross

Comments

Popular Posts