My Pulp Sci Fi On Audible.com

A few years ago, I spent sat down to the dinner room table in the wee hours of the morning, after working the night shift at the Test Site, and opened a vein.  I bled out a story into my trusty laptop, and loved it.


Mars McCoy was a different take on science fiction, heralding back to the days of Flash Gordan serial adventures, rocket packs, bubble helmets, and hand-held blasters.

Look at that glorious Chad Hardin cover, too.

Here's my blog post from when the print version was first published.

Now, the first volume of Mars McCoy, Space Ranger is available on Audible.com.  
Click here for the link.

Stories by myself, Andrew Salmon, and Greg Gick.
Narrated by Patrick Nolan.

My thanks to Captain Ron Fortier and the good folks at Airship 27 Productions for making this happen.

Best,
JBR

P.S. If you want to read the first sample chapter of my story, here it is in PDF format.

Comments

Popular Posts