I Get To Participate On The Brotherhood Of The Fly Podcast

As hinted at a few weeks ago, I was the featured guest on the Brotherhood Of The Fly podcast on Youtube.

You should be listening to this podcast, whether I'm on it or not.  It's great stuff.

Good interaction between three professionals in the field, featuring guests from the industry.


Anywho, here's my guest spot.  Topics ranged from firearms, to choking people, to why digital sculpting will conquer manual sculpting.

I kid, I kid, but seriously, we ranged all over the map, covering advice for start-ups, how to get into rapid prototyping, and feedback on various 3d programs.

The upcoming Kickstarter from Rebel Minis comes up a few times.

Also, special bonus, I give a few sneak peeks at the upcoming Astagar releases coming up from Critical Mass Games, set to the melodious sounds of Lady Gaga.

That alone is worth the price of admission.  ;)

My thanks to Anton Ducrot, Josh Qualtieri, and Jonathan Boen for a great time.

Best,
JBR

Comments

Popular Posts