Kickstarter: Salamander 15mm Scale Mech Kit

I've been following the progress of this bad boy on Facebook.  She's a big one!

Here's the link to the Kickstarter effort.  I'm a backer for a single model, just so you know.

Rangers Project:  Salamander Mech


And here's some source art and work-in-progress shots of the digital sculpt.









It's funded.  To follow more on the game in development, go to the Rangers Project Facebook page.

For more artwork from Shimmering Sword/Anthony Scroggins, here's his DeviantArt Page

Absolutely smashing stuff.  You'll see a lot of artwork for Jon Paulson's Mecha Front game, as well.

Now my superb 15mm Leviathans from Dreamforge can have something to shoot at!

Best,
JBR

Comments

LittleNicky said…
I think these will match well with the Orion Troopers from Blue Moon/Old Glory. I am excited.
LittleNicky said…
I hope you don't mind me making a post about this Kick starter too. Mine is a little bit more fanboyish than yours ;)

Also put a link to your blog in my post.
John Bear Ross said…
By all means, have at it, sir.

Best,
JBR

Popular Posts