Sunday Morning Bacon!

Well, I had me a hankerin' fer some bacon, so I grilled up a pound and a half of that most delectable portion of "swine divine" for myself and the family.



She Who Must Be Obeyed likes bacon, but not the cooking smell.  Thus, it's cast-iron cooking, outside on the grill.

Here's my morning office for today, checking emails.  The gents at Critical Mass and Rebel are happy with some mods I've made to update some older models.  More on that to come.

Here's "Applebee," our fluffy cat.  He's the bacon supervisor, overseeing the cooking activities from his corner office.

Here's my daughter, Olivia, wondering, "What's taking so long, old man?  Where's my bacon, and my two front teeth?"


Ah, bacon.  All is right with the world.

 Remember, when in doubt, choose bacon.

Have a good Sunday.

Best,
JBR

Comments

Popular Posts