Not Safe For Work Brain-Frying Video

Oh.

Oh my.

This YouTube video is definitely NOT safe for work.

Or if you have kids looking over your shoulder.

Or if you have a family history of brain aneurysms.



I recommend viewing in fullscreen, as HiDef as your internet connection can handle.

Definitely a mind-blowing video. Again, don't watch if you're not a fan of some pretty intense carnage, Cthulhu-esque horror, or John Carpenter's "The Thing."

It's brutal. Yet strangely refreshing. And will probably land you in front of Human Resources if your I.T. guy turns you in.

The music is by DyE. The animation credits are below...

Directed by Jérémie Périn
Written by Laurent Sarfati & Jérémie Périn
Artistic Direction by Mikael Robert

Produced by Excuse My French / PH & Tigersushi
Executive Producer : Constance Guillou
Production Coordinator : Perrine Schwartz
Commissioner : Jill Caytan

"Fantasy" is taken from the DyE album TAKI 183.

Best,
John Bear Ross

Comments

Evyn MacDude said…
Naw, wasn't that bad...... They telegraphed too much.... Or maybe I have been reading too much Paranoia recently.
John Bear Ross said…
Nothing gratuitous, correct. It did cleanse the mental palate, though. I've been hearing that song all day.

I don't think I'm going swimming anytime soon, either.

Best,
JBR
John Bear Ross said…
Just made the wife watch it.

Her comment: "You're weird. Kids, stay out of daddy's office."

Well, duh!
Yea, but doesnt that just make it all the more worth it? :)

Popular Posts